Practice schedule for S4 sports is posted to ATAC blog schedules page and is on notice boards at school. S4 runs from week of April 17 to June 2nd and is designated as pre season training for S1 teams and other sports offered by coaches. Current Grade 8’s who will enter grade 9 next year should attend HS training sessions offered.
Upcoming events- (full match schedule available at ATAC Game schedule)
- May 25 MS Baseball game vs Team Habagat 4pm HS field
- May 27 Final day of community tennis
- May 29 HS Varsity boys soccer vs Meralco Youth team 3:30pm at MS Field
- May 29 – June 2 All year round teams end of year break-ups at final training session
- May 30 Sailfish Awards evening at ES gym
- June 1 Bearcats for Street Soccer (MS/HS Soccer fundraiser) at MS field
- Last week of ATAC training for this school year is week ending June 2nd
- 1st season tryouts SY 17-18 HS Aug 7-9, MS Aug 9-11, ES Rifa soccer tryouts Aug 9-11
Please take the time to navigate the ATAC blog http://atac.ism-online.org/ as it is our one stop shop for all information related to the competitive ISM sports program.
For our All Year Round teams- Wall Climbing, Chess, Judo, TKD, Aikido, Table Tennis -As these programs are year round it is possible for students to join during the year as long as space is available. See link to information and schedule to attend and meet the coaches. All year round sports teams See schedule for our All year round teams program here…
Please note the practice times for ATAC programs for SY 16-17 are as follows: ATAC all year round teams- 3:15-4:30. For our Sailfish swim team program please check the Sailfish blog for information http://sailfish.ism-online.org/
Parents and students please take some time to peruse the ATAC blog it has a wide variety of information and links to our sports and activities program. If you have any questions regarding the competitive program of sports at ISM after reading the information on the blog please send an email to email@example.com and I will endeavor to assist you as best I can.